Friday 1 April 2011

What do mean by smoking cessation stories?


I have always come to listen that smoking is not good for health. Smoking is dangerous for one’s life who smokes and even people who don’t smoke but live around smokers. I am sure you will have also listened the same. When I studied different research results that lots of deaths occur every year due to dangers caused by second hand smoke right from that moment I made my mind to work for benefit of people who smoke and who don’t smoke. I do research on web in my spare time to know more about smoking habit and quitting this habit and meet people who smoke, who have stopped this habit and who want to stop this habit then I analyze their experiences to share my knowledge with you friends.
I have seen lots of websites that have very useful information in this regard. Therapies and medications is not the only way to motivate and help addicted people in quitting smoking but words of ex-smokers can also convince smokers that smoking is adverse not only for their health but for their friends and family members. I don’t talk about my last experiences but want to share my search of last night when I encountered with a very impressive website. Someone has worked great on smoking habit covering its different aspects. The section I liked the most which I think can inspire even a chain smoker to avail benefits of living smoke free is of smoking cessation stories posted by people who were addicted to smoking but now have given up this habit. They shared their routine and experiences when they smoked and the blessed life after giving up smoking. How they gone through smoking cessation process and what results they got is shared in this section of that website. I believe that many people have this in their nature that they don’t change their minds until they make it sure that someone has experienced a thing and got best results. This post will be of greater help for such matured people.
I thought why don’t to be shared this link with you so that you may don’t need to do so much research and get this quality information for you and your friends. I found this information so beneficial that I think people who are not smokers should also read these stories to tell others and prevent smoking. So I dedicated this post to bring this site in eyes of my friends who come to my blog in routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment